We offer Orlando and the Central Florida area only the highest quality bathroom vanity mirrors. Our hard work and dedication to creating your custom vanity will ensure the most relaxing escape. If you’re looking for something a little more edgy and modern Tom can help you create a mirror layout that will best suit your tastes.
Looking to have a mirror wall for your exercise room or adding depth to your room? We would like to help you reflect the beauty of that room. Please feel free to contact us via the contact us page with a brief description of what you are looking for!
Maybe you have a wall mirrors that you want removed. We do that too! Let us take care of any residential or commercial mirror wall installation or removal.
Tips for Cleaning Your Mirrors – Once your mirrors are installed a lot of people ask about what really is the best way to clean your mirrors. So here are some tips for keeping your vanity mirrors reflecting a perfect image.
- Use a clean soft piece of cloth.
- Spraying warm water does wonders in place of cleaner.
- Keep the Spray on the rag, not on the mirror.
- If you’re going to involve chemicals you don’t want them to contain any harsh solvents, ammonia, or vinegar.
- Refrain from having the framed mirrors edge exposed to excessive moisture.
- Leave the fan running for 15-20 minutes after taking a shower, or if you’re concerned about the electric see the next tip.
- Take your showers with the bathroom door open if possible. This will allow the steam from the shower, that contains oils from your skin, from sitting on the mirror collecting dust.
- Always wipe your bathroom vanity mirrors or shower enclosures until they’re dry to avoid water spots.
Hopefully these little tips help you maintain the creative image you had installed for many years to come. Also be sure to check out our Mirror Gallery to see the different bathroom vanity and mirror walls we’ve done!